Work visa for Thai chefs in New Zealand
Would you like to take on a new journey and work with a Thai restaurant in New Zealand? This opportunity will also open a door for applying for permanent residency after working in New Zealand for 3-5 years.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Chef, Head Chef, Sous Chef, or Chef de Partie
- Can provide working certificates for the experience of at least 3 years
- Obtained culinary course certificate(s)
You can also bring your family with you to New Zealand. Sarahvisa will facilitate the process and get the issuance of work visa for your spouse and temporary visa for your dependents/children.
Why working with Sarahvisa:
- Sarahvisa works with Kenton Chambers Lawyers which is a legal firm with a specialization in immigration matters to New Zealand with track record of high success rates based on vast experiences on all kinds of visa matters.
- Your risk and difficulties in landing your own employer in New Zealand will be reduced as we facilitate the process for you.
- We will go through the process of matching the best employer for you and organize a video call interview between you and the employer.
- All the documents pertinent to your process are legitimate and can be testified. You can always reach to us and receive free interpreting services every time you would like to communicate your problems.
- Sarahvisa ensures the best service that you’ll be receiving for the entire process.
Contact us today for more information at 097-245-9512 or @Sarahvisa