What is a Regional Center?
An EB5 Regional Center is an organization approved by the US Government to sponsor foreign investors investing in the EB5 Regional Center to support employment in high unemployment areas. Investors must invest in rural or TEA areas. A TARGETED EMPLOYMENT AREA is an area where unemployment is 150% of the national average. Every year, the US government will have 10,000 visas for EB-5 visas without having to queue with other visas to get a visa quickly.
What Is the Nevada Regional Economic Development Center (NREDC)?
In 2008, the Nevada Regional Economic Development Center (NREDC) received full approval and designation from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service, a branch of the United States Department of Homeland Security. As an approved Regional Center, all of our administrative actions are overseen by the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS).
NREDC is your opportunity for Permanent Residency and your path to U.S. business investment in a diversified and growing economic market. NREDC is located in one of top growing cities in the United States—Las Vegas, Nevada.
NREDC is a State of Nevada Limited Liability Company (“LLC”), created to be Nevada’s premier EB-5 Regional Investor Center. NREDC promotes increased economic growth in Nevada by forming new private capital equity investment funds that pool qualified immigrant investors and leverage existing financial resources to launch profitable commercial enterprises.
Goals and Values that Guide NREDC
- NREDC chooses to invest in low risk projects.
- NREDC conducts a thorough investment and financial analysis of all projects.
- NREDC has a team of economists and lawyers with expertise in the EB-5 Visa Program.
- NREDC is ready to help every investor get a Green Card or American citizen passport; we have a 100% approval rate.
NREDC Management Team
Dee Mallas, President and CEO
Mrs. Mallas is President and CEO of Nevada Regional Economic Development Center (NREDC). She has more than 20 years of experience in financial banking, mortgage industries, raising capital, property management, commercial lending, and investing in commercial real estate. She is responsible for projects providing financial advisory services to clients in commercial and industrial businesses.
Mrs. Mallas She brings a unique blend of skill sets and experience to all of her diverse business enterprises. She was also Chairman Emeritus of First Asian Bank, the first bank in Nevada servicing Asian-Americans. In addition, Mrs. Mallas was Vice President and part owner of Skofed Mortgage Funding Corporation in Las Vegas. She is also President and part owner of RMI Realty. She also used to own Paragon Processing Company which provided processing.
Mrs. Mallas was profiled in the book Rich Millionaires: Ten Thai Millionaires in America. In 2007, she was named Business Person of the Year by the State of Nevada.
Nick Mallas, Chairman
Mr. Mallas is the Chairman of Nevada Regional Economic Development Center (NREDC). He has more than 45 years of experience in financial banking, mortgage industries, land development, acquisitions, mergers, raising capital, construction, asset management, commercial lending, and investing in commercial real estate. Mr. Mallas used to oversee all his businesses, including his mortgage business; which had over $800 million in funded loans.
Mr. Mallas was former director and founder of the First Asian Bank, which was chartered by the State of Nevada. First Asian Bank was notable because it was the first diverse bank in Nevada, designed to service the ethnically diverse Asian-American community. In addition, Mr. Mallas was Chairman, President of Skofed Mortgage Funding Corporation in Las Vegas, Nevada and Chairman of RMI Realty, a commercial and industrial real estate business. Mr. Mallas has an extensive history of developing successful, commercial, industrial projects in the western United States. Mr. Mallas maintains active involvement in several community service organizations. He was awarded “Mortgage Banker” of the year 1995 and “Mortgage Broker” of the year 2002. He holds a B.A. in Business Administration and Finance.
Look for Investment Opportunities in USA? Nevada is one of the great places to invest.
- Las Vegas is the largest city in Nevada.
- The capital of Nevada is Carson City.
- 85 percent of the population resides in the metropolitan areas of Las Vegas and Reno.
- Nevada is known for its entertainment and legalized gambling.
- Nevada is the seventh-largest state in the USA.
- Major industries in Nevada are tourism, mining (gold, silver), and hydroelectric power.
Facts about Las Vegas
- Las Vegas is a world-famous city; few people in the world do not know about Las Vegas.
- For the last 40 years, Las Vegas has been one of America’s fastest growing cities.
- Las Vegas had more than 40 million visitors in 2017, mostly from California. Utah, and Arizona, with 58 percent driving and 42 percent traveling by air.
- Las Vegas is famous for its conventions held daily.
- Major employers include MGM Resorts International (56,000 employees); Caesars Entertainment (26,600 employees); and Wynn Resorts (11,000 employees).
- Las Vegas has approximately 150,000 hotel rooms, but demand for rooms continues. NREDC sees the importance of this, so the Binion Hotel Redevelopment Project is one of NREDC’s current projects.