How to apply for work visa in New Zealand (For Thai chefs)
The whole process takes about 3-6 months from the point of contact with us. You may start your application at any time of the year.
Step 1: Inform your intention
Please contact us at 097-245-9512 or Line@: @Sarahvisa
Step 2: Compile required documents
You’ll need to submit the required documents as follows:
- Certified true copy of passport;
- JPEG File of passport-sized colour photographs;
- Police Certificate for all countries that have live for more than 1 year;
- Certified true copy of birth certificate
- Certified true copy of marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of employment certificate
- Employment reference letter
Step 3: Review your documents
The initial assessment takes approximately 5-10 business days.
Step 4: Video interview with Kenton Chamber Lawyers
After we complete reviewing your intial assessment, we will set up an appointment for you and Kenton Chambers Lawyers within 10 business days. The discussion will be facilitated by a Thai-English translator, free of charge.
Step 5: Collect supporting documents for dependants (if necessary) and final assessment
You’ll be required to submit any other supplement documents and receive final assessment.
Step 6: Visa application
You’ll be preparing all the documents for visa application at New Zealand’s Embassy in Thailand.
Step 7: Get ready and take on the journey!
You’ll be receiving a cultural preparation session that outlines how to adjust to the new cultural environment. Basic English courses are also available for those interested.